English-Spanish Certified Translator
At AltaLingua we have in-house certified English-Spanish translators in order to offer certified translation services. Our native translators also produce certified translations into and out of all languages, guaranteeing fast, high quality translations with very competitive rates.
A certified English-Spanish translation is an official translation that can only be undertaken by those translators who have been granted the title of Certified English-Spanish Translator-Interpreter by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation. For the translation to be legally valid before official bodies, it must be issued as a hard copy, and it must contain the certified English-Spanish translator’s certification, seal and signature authorised for certified English-Spanish translations by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation. This way, the certified translator is legally responsible for the faithfulness and exactitude of the content of the translation.
HOW TO REQUEST A CERTIFIED ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATION?
- Submittal of the document to be translated. You can send the scanned document to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent it via the online Request a Quote
The original documents are not needed for the certified translation, provided the copy or picture of these is legible.
We will reply to you with a no-strings attached quote that is personalised for your certified translation.
- Once the certified translation quote is accepted, a translator certified by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation will complete the translation of your documents.
- Once the certified translation is complete, it can be sent to your addressor you can collect it from AltaLingua’s office in Madrid. Certified translations must be issued as a hard copy, and must contain the certified English-Spanish translator’s certification, seal and signature.
Request a certified English-Spanish translation quote
No-strings attached certified English-Spanish translation quote. Send the document to us through the quote form or by email to email@example.com.
SENDING OF CERTIFIED TRANSLATIONS
RATES FOR CERTIFIED ENGLISH-SPANISH CERTIFIED TRANSLATION:
- The volume of words in the text or the texts that make up the project.
- The timeframe that the client requires.
- The type and format of the text. If you would like to receive a quote, email a scanned copy of the document you want to be translated to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send to us it via the Online Request a Quote Form.
CERTIFIED TRANSLATIONS INTO OTHER LANGUAGES:
Each week AltaLingua completes certified and ordinary translations into more than 30 languages. These are generalised texts and texts that are specialised in legal, economic, financial, advertising and commercial fields.
AltaLingua has a team of native certified and native translators holding university degrees with training in different disciplines who are in a constant process of professional development with regards the latest technological trends. This guarantees a high quality translation for every need and linguistic combination.