Website translation business
Website translation business
Having professionals experienced in website translation is fundamental for the spread and globalisation of any business. AltaLingua is a website translation business with extensive experience in the market. We have native in-house translators for the main linguistic combinations and collaborators for every language.
Tell us about your translation project so that we can help you in the translation of your contents and find the best technological solution for the integration of translated contents.
What requirements must a website translation business have?
It is fundamental to have a professional translation business experienced in website translation. We consider it necessary that a translation business has:
- Translation projects manager: they will be the contact person and who coordinates the project from start to finish. The translation projects manager is very important in the translation of websites because they monitor the translation and the integration of the contents on the website, guaranteeing the quality of the final result of the website.
- Native translators: It is fundamental that the translators involved in the project are natives in the target language and the linguistic variant of the audience to which we want to target the website.
- Translators experienced in website translation:The experience of the translator will help the adaptation of website contents, specific vocabulary and knowledge of professional computer tools for website translation, use of glossaries and memories that guarantee the terminological consistency of the entire website.
- Proofreaders:As well as translation, it is necessary that proofreading processes are contemplated by trained and native professionals of the target language to guarantee the final result of the translation.
At AltaLingua we have quality guarantees according to the European translation standard UNE-EN ISO 17100. This standard guarantee, among other things, that:
- The The translation is carried out by a native translator in the target language.
- That after the translation process a proofreader with make the necessary checks to guarantee the quality of the final result of the translation.
- That everyone involved in the translation process has confidentiality agreements that protect the information of the client.
What are the benefits of having a professional website translation company’
All the image and communication efforts of a business can be affected by a poor website translation. The contents, messages, communication tone and the link with the user can be boosted by correctly doing translations. In addition, the possibility of benefiting from SEO-optimised translation is a fundamental value that will help to boost the goals set for the online strategy of the business.
The main reasons to have a professional website translation business:
- Guarantee that the website contents of the business are translated correctly.
- Guarantee the image of the business is all your communications.
- Boost SEO positioning according to the target country of interest and the linguistic variants
- Boost the relationship between the users and stakeholders of the company.
- Improve the usability of the website and boost the goals of your online strategy.
Blog translations and contents with set periodicity:
At AltaLingua we work with the main communication and online marketing agencies in Spain. For blog translations and contents with a set publication periodicity we offer the possibility of creating terminological glossaries and translation memories that allow us to keep the same terminological consistency in every translation. Thanks to professional translation tools, the translator can easily and dynamically check the terminology used in previous translations and keep the same consistency for every post.
By having planned contents, we organise our translation and proofreading process to give a fast response and deliver the translations in times suitable to the needs of each client.
Translate your website
Tell us about your needs so that we can guide you through the best options for the translation of your website.